Tipunchcup.com, grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of tipunchcup.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of tipunchcup.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of tipunchcup.com, and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other « hidden text » utilizing tipunchcup.com, name or trademarks without the express written consent of tipunchcup.com.
tipunchcup.com, trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not tipunchcup.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits tipunchcup.com. All other trademarks not owned by tipunchcup.com, or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by tipunchcup, or its subsidiaries.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of tipunchcup.com, or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of tipunchcup.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by tipunchcup.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
A minimum of 30ml (1oz) of any of the following Rhum Clément must be used:
- Clement White Rhum Agricole 40°/50°
- Clement Première Canne
- Clement Canne Bleue
- Clement Rhum Ambré
- Clement Select Barrel
- Clement VO
- Clement VSOP
This list is non-exhaustive and may change according to the country of entry.
Lime or any citrus ingredient
Sugar or any sweetener
Extra Ingredient 1
Extra Ingredient 2
Two extra ingredients can be added in order to have a maximum of 5 ingredients in your recipe.
- The use of any liqueurs, standard modifiers, syrups, bitters, and juices found behind most cocktail bars worldwide is permitted.
- The use of homemade ingredients such as homemade syrups or liquors, abstract modifiers, and foams is not permitted at this stage of the competition.
- Elements affecting the taste and/or aromas of the Ti’Punch such as edible garnish, sprays, bitters are considered as an ingredient.
- The use of any other rum brands is not permitted.
- The use of any other spirits is permitted.
- Brands or type must be clearly stated.
- Other ingredients, such as fruits, garnishments, type of ice, etc. should be clearly specified.
- The choice of glassware is yours.
Cocktail Recipe specifications:
- The entire recipe should be expressed in measurements or amount of drops used.
- Cocktail preparation techniques must be clearly indicated.
- Your cocktail recipe should tell a story. Explanation and inspiration for the choice of ingredients and recipe should be detailed.
- Cocktail picture is mandatory. Make sure to provide a qualitative picture showcasing the cocktail, rhums, ingredients used, and overall inspiration.
All cocktails submitted online will be reproduced, judged, and evaluated by a panel of professionals with the same criteria’s:
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by tipunchcup.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of tipunchcup.com, so long as the link does not portray tipunchcup.com, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of « spam. » You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
The cocktail recipes that best embody the above attributes will be selected to enter the qualifying rounds in their country of entry. Participants will directly be contacted by the local organization staff.